Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Detect time shifts an hour

When I create an event within the extension popup, if I type a time and use the detect time feature it consistently shifts the time back an hour. So if I write 5pm meeting, it will immediately create a meeting at 4pm. This has been the case consistently over a long time, maybe years, and across different computers.

If I manually set the time then there is no issue, the event is created at the right time. It only happens with automatically detected time. My Google Calendar and computer are set to the correct time zone, and the same feature works directly on Google Calendar (ie not through the extension).

Comments

• That is bizarre, I use Google Calendar quick add API so i can only guess it's related to your Google Calendar settings and maybe region/language, try changing those options to see if it makes a difference.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!