Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Deleteing recurring event on calendar does not remove its recurres from the extension

Hi, I have created by accident a daily recurrent event on calendar website and synced it with the extension.

But after I deleted all occurrences of the recurring event using the calendar website, and synced it again with this extension, but no instances of the deleted event were removed from the extension.

I tried restarting the browser and deleting the event using the extension's own interface, but only removes the selected instance (even if I choose to delete all event occurrences).

The only way to fix this was going to `Options -> Admin -> Reset settings to default`, but this also removed all my settings.

Looks like once the extension adds a recurrent event and later that event is deleted using the calendar website, the extension does not remove it from its internal data structure.

Comments

• I just repeated the `Options -> Admin -> Reset settings to default` in another machine, but this time the extension asked me to restore my settings, and it worked. Now the recurring event is removed and my settings are restored.

• Another trick is to double click the refresh button in the calendar popup window. it forces a cache refresh.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!