Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Only gmail?

Is your app exclusive to gmail or can I add yahoo or another?
I like your app so much I would love to use it as primary access for all my accounts

Comments

• You can forward your other email accounts to your gmail. You can even set up gmail to send emails on behalf of the other accounts and you can have gmail automatically reply from the adress your mails were sent to. See https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22370?hl=en
  • Thank you so much for your help.I look forward to viewing your response (URL) as soon as I can. It sounds very promising. Years ago I connected this account to two others and it never worked-it was such a nightmare (not the gmail end-another one) I completely abandoned one address I really liked for 3 years. I am grateful for the encouragement and will view your suggestion asap. (possibly you are Danish? Tak)
  • Velbekomme og ja, jeg er dansker. 
    You should look into it. Gmail is excellent at managing emails this way. You don't have to set up any POP or IMAP service. Just forward all your other mail accounts to your gmail and give gmail permission to send emails on behalf of those accounts, cf. the link. I'm sure Yahoo will easily forward your mails but some email providers might not be as easy to deal with, since they will loose add money. 
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!