Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

I want to have option to hide some options/ so simple

Hi, dear Jason. I am satisfied with this extension, But I wish I would have option to not see some features which I put inside of red box. I want to keep it simple. So please add simple feature to hide extra elements if we dont want to see them. Thanks

Comments

• There is an extension which helps me to find extra elements on actual google calendar website and on other websites as well. But since checker plus is extension, I cannot use other extension to make changes on its html elements. Please implement something like that.

• So which some basic CSS skills you can do that and much more via the custom skins and themes: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Skins_and_Themes

• oh, dear Jason. Thank you so much. I thought "Skins and Themes" are just for putting background images. That's why I have never touched to that before. Now I wrote my custom CSS which does what I wanted. And I would love to suggest you changing "skins and themes" name into something else that would describe it is not only about "themes" which we encounter on android phones. Thank you again, man. Love your extension! Have a great day! <3

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!