Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Same error reported by others on indexeddb on Edge

I tried a new profile and theoretically it works as I sign in from scratch, but having the profile quite established I am not willing to go in the direction of re-establishing of the profile. Restarting the PC did not help.

This is what I see on the Console when inspecting the extension window with the error:

common.js:4967 storage.init()

popup.js:39 zoomfactor: 17.283935546875 ms

extensionCommon.js:28 vulcanized-polymer.js: 158.61083984375 ms

extensionCommon.js:28 vulcanized-polymer2.js: 86.5908203125 ms

common.js:5001 DOMException: Internal error opening backing store for indexedDB.open.

(anonymous) @ common.js:5001

common.js:207 unhandledrejection DOMException: Internal error opening backing store for indexedDB.open.

(anonymous) @ common.js:207

common.js:1428 Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Internal error opening backing store for indexedDB.open.

Hopefully you can find the reason of the issue and solve it once and for all.

By the way, it the indexedDB the one for Gmail or something specific of the application?

Comments

• Your welcome to help me find a technical solution, but it has been elusive. The causes seem to be related to local machine issues such as restores from backups etc.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!