Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Bug: I can't grant access with my Google account (but I can with Chrome)

As described. And I can't keep logging in either. I have to grant access every time I open Chrome.

Comments

• What is the error you are getting with the Google account signin?

• I can successfully log in, and then it asked me whether to grant access. Then I clicked "Allow", waiting for a long time, and then it showed "Network Problem". Snapshots are attached.

• Did you click the "more info" link to help you find a solution.

• Well it's good now. Don't know why it couldn't. Thanks a lot:)

• Hi Jason, I would like to share two calendars, but when I try sharing the second one loggining in with my second google account I get this error: Cannot read property 'defaultReminders' of undefined

• @Silvia Bertolin Can you send me the full error logs here https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Error_logs

and try restarting the browser.

• I have the same problem but with Chromium browser on Linux mint. I try to log in and grant acess as normal, no problem in this step, but when I close browser It ask me again. Is like doesnt save cookies. Im on search for what is going on

• Hi Jason, this is what appears:

Error saving: Error: Request had insufficient authentication scopes. 

Then if I press the option "update" I get this second notification:

Cannot read property 'isAfter' of undefined 

• @Silvia Bertolin Try reinstalling the extension.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!