Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

some error when deleting mails

TypeError: Cannot read property 'unreadCount' of undefined at updateUnreadCount (chrome-extension://oeopbcgkkoapgobdbedcemjljbihmemj/js/popup.js:826:25) at chrome-extension://oeopbcgkkoapgobdbedcemjljbihmemj/js/popup.js:540:17 at new Promise (<anonymous>) at executeMailAction (chrome-extension://oeopbcgkkoapgobdbedcemjljbihmemj/js/popup.js:503:9) at executeMailActionAndHide (chrome-extension://oeopbcgkkoapgobdbedcemjljbihmemj/js/popup.js:550:12) at chrome-extension://oeopbcgkkoapgobdbedcemjljbihmemj/js/popup.js:1715:25 SEND FEEDBACK 

Comments

• Can you try restarting the browser and let me know if this happens again.

• i have this for 1-2 weeks now, i did restarted the browser several times already

• Can you try reinstalling the extension.

• I have settings made to it, and very much accounts, i prefer not to lose the settings or readd the accounts, it will be implemented SMTP, POP3? i want to add my company's mail accounts here

• You can try saving some settings via the extension options .. admin tab or else just take screenshots of the options.

• You can't just do some update that fixes it?

• Please?

• Ironically it is an update or a broken update usually from Chrome's update mechanism that created the issue, hence why you must do it manually.

• I see, thanks

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!