Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Chrome only stay open on taskbar so can't uninstall Checker plus extension

Hi,

Chrome opens only minimized on taskbar with checker plus for google calendar accessible as a separate icon on taskbar like usual except for the settings wheel which cannot be accessed. I uninstalled/reinstalled Chrome but the result is always the same. So until I can remove the checker plus for google calendar extension I won't be able to use Chrome.

How do you uninstall the extension ? I'm not seeing it anywhere in "Apps & Features" to uninstall.

Thanks

Comments

• These are the standard methods to remove extensions: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Uninstall_extensions

• Thanks but as stated, Chrome cannot be opened (the icon stays on the taskbar, it pops-up the small window showing what page it's at when I hover on the icon but when I click on it or use alt-tab to switch programs it never comes full screen so I cannot go to where your instructions ask me to go.

I need to uninstall without opening Chrome, thanks

• BTW, I love your extension, I'll try reinstalling it once I'm able to get Chrome working again. Hope it's gonna work because I've been using it for like a year and it's great

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!