Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Trigger to override "The time of this event has already passed! Would you like to change it..."

As noted in another thread, I often add events in the past. 🤣

I mainly add events that happened or happening (but initiated in the past) on the same day as when inputting them in Calendar.

I therefore found a quick way to do it by writing "[my descriptor/title] today [time]".

However, it still gives me a little extra work by prompting me "The time of this event has already passed! Would you like to change it to the same time tomorrow?"

Do you think you could implement a "trigger" word that I could write somewhere in the text before pressing Enter? Maybe "gogreen" or something to your choosing. Which, when used, will eliminate the need for a prompt doublechecking if you wanted to add an item in the past.

Thanks,

Andreas

Comments

• Getting a little picky aren't we :) It might be faster just to hit the enter key when that warning appears ... I haven't tested it but I'm hoping that works. Else we can discuss an option to disable that warning.

• Yes, very picky 🤣.

Enter in my Chrome on macOS is equivalente to pressing the "OK" button.

Pressing "ESC", I thought might work, but has no effect.

Pressing "Tab", however, selects the "Cancel" button, so, pressing "Enter" afterwards has the desired effect.

That sorts me out for the time being.

But maybe there could be an option for disabling this type of warning altogether? What do you think?

• Well considering there's a workaround with the enter key, I'll leave it as such unless i get more feedback on this from more users.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!