Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Weird duplication of days in 'Agenda' mode

Hi,

I like the extension very much. However, I have a few problems.

1. If I create an all-day event from the extension, it'll not respect my Google Calendar setting (notification at 09:00), instead, it'll try to give me a time at 00:00. But I have DND set, so I miss it completely. In any case, I need the notification after I wake up :-)
  2. There's a weird duplication of days in 'Agenda' mode (see attached screenshot). It starts ok, but when I scroll down to May, it will show me April again, then May again, then Jun....

I tried everything I found on the internet. Removed the extension, reinstall the extension, but nothing helped. So, I thought the problem is not local (most likely).

Anybody else experiencing this or similar problems. Can I fix it somehow?

Thanks.

G

Comments

• For issue #1 it's actually a Google Calendar API bug that doesn't return the time for all day events, so I assume they all start at the beginning of the day, you can star the issue here to help out: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/36755676

For issue #2 I will queue this for fixing, I believe it's a asynchronous issue cause by the speed of scrolling. If you scroll a bit slower does the issue still occur.

• Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

1. I'll star the issue of course.
    2. Yes, it does happen even if I scroll slowly. But you are right, I can see a 'glitch' happening as I scroll down...

Thanks again.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!