Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Bug when sending invites

Love the Calendar extension but I used it for the first time to invite attendees to a meeting and it looks like it did a print screen. At the time I was apparently had my Gmail inbox on screen and sent it along with the invitation to a non-gmail attendee.

Comments

• Interesting it looks like particular recipient received a text version of the invite instead of the html one. This might be because of the recipient's email client. I would be curious if this happened to a Gmail user who received your invite.

• Yes it looks like it did send it to gmail users also. But I sent out invites for 4 different meetings. It only did this on the first invite.

• I just double checked and I have no control over the format the receipt receives it I'm assuming it might have happened when sending it with the regular Google Calendar webpage.

For my reference I used the sendUpdates flag to all:

https://developers.google.com/calendar/v3/reference/events/insert

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!