Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Corrupted profile

New ms-edge update has caused checker plus for gmail extension to pop-out "Corrupted profile" message most of the time ,Tried reinstalling browser ,extension and windows nothing works it needs to fixed. "I am not switching to chrome for this"

Comments

  • Try restarting the computer.

  • I did a full windows Reinstall nothing helped Restarting would help ,I do this couple of times on my system nothing helps.


  • So this issue is generally related to the system or profile that's why I refer people to this https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Corrupt_browser_profile

  • I tried this with another user account logged in Edge ,Reinstalled it still problem exists, Even though extension works fine ,it shows this error when it can't read the mails.

    After clicking at extension ,it says to fix the error but there's no way it can be done to fix it,untill the bug is fixed which has caused the issue.

  • I'll send you the logs when i see this error again ,i tried to get the error but couldn't get i'll have to wait next time to get logs.

  • error console logs:


    initMisc

    common.js:4930 storage.init()

    popup.js:39 zoomfactor: 35.94921875 ms

    extensionCommon.js:28 vulcanized-polymer.js: 472.719970703125 ms

    extensionCommon.js:28 vulcanized-polymer2.js: 229.867919921875 ms

    common.js:4964 DOMException: Internal error opening backing store for indexedDB.open.

    (anonymous) @ common.js:4964

    common.js:207 unhandledrejection DOMException: Internal error opening backing store for indexedDB.open.

    (anonymous) @ common.js:207

    common.js:1428 Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Internal error opening backing store for indexedDB.open.

  • The frequency at which this is happening is leading to me think something else on your machine is interfering, such as another extension or daily processes like backups etc.

  • I resolved this by entering Manage Extension and doing the "Update". It seems it did not update by itself...

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!