Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Select drive account for create new document

At the moment, the Drive app creates a new document only in one account. Is there a way of changing the default account for this?

Then it would be perfect!

Comments

• If this thread gets more attention i will look in to it.
  • In my recent experience, the Drive app shows me documents from my main account, but new documents are created on a secondary account. I can have several accounts logged in at any given time, but new documents are created only on THAT specific secondary account and not my main account.
  • just posted a separate topi in "General" but repeat it here

Is this feature planned for the future - being able to access multiple GDrives?
    Example = The fantastic!! Gmail checker
  • I have starred this suggestion for development, in the meantime there exists a solution where you can share folders or files between accounts.
  • Bump! I am signed in to several accounts, and Drive checker displays the documents in my default account, but counterintuitively the 'New' button creates a document in a secondary account. It would certainly make sense for it to create a new document on whichever account it displays files for. Being able to select would be a nice bonus, but at least making them match should be a minimum.
  • I've started investigation this issue, but it seems that only the "new/beta" google drive supports multiple signed in accounts. I definitely know that the old google drive never supported multiple sign-in. My assumption is that were going to have to wait till google drive irons out the new google drive issues or at least makes it non-beta. ps. I've tested the create new document and for me it is properly creating documents with my first signed in account.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!