Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Backing up settings

Hi, I'm going to be migrating to another system soon. Is there a way to export all my settings into a file for Gmail Checker? I see there is Save Options and Load Options via signed in browser user in the Admin area of the settings. Will this do it, does that save the settings to a Mozilla account or something?

Comments

• So, yes it will sync it to your signed in browser account (if you are signed in)

However, it might not be reliable and I would suggest you take some quick screenshots of your settings just to be sure.

• I am switching from Brave to Edge, and am having problems getting the settings to sync.

Is that because one is from Chrome Store and other is from Edge Store?

Is there a way to drop settings to a file so I could import on new browser?

Thanks!

• @Ken Lowe Most likely your hypothesis is correct, I haven't developed a file mechanism because it's usually more friction for users. I may have to suggest screenshots of your options in the interim.

• @Jason Thanks for the prompt reply, and a great set of extensions!

• Just want to add that I was able to migrate all my Firefox settings including your Gmail app without any issue. Thanks for your hard work!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!