Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

"Ding' Sound for new mail with all sounds set to 'off'

Hi there,

After a recent update for Checker Plus for Gmail, I'm getting a ding sound for every new email, when that was set to 'off' and working as such for over a year. I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else in the meantime. I've reinstalled the extension, and it has still persisted. Thank you.

Comments

• Are you sure it's coming from my extension. Did you turn off the sound from the new notifications tab or the accounts/labels tab

• It's very coincidental when I clicked on the CheckerPlus icon, it opened a new tab to show me what's in the latest update, and now it has continued since. A new email comes in, I see the icon envelope 'shake' and the sound happens at the same time. I'll do a hard restart of everything and monitor to make sure it's not something else. But the way it happened was very coincidental haha. Here's my notifications tab. The accounts/labels tab doesn't show me anything related to sounds or notifications, it just shows the accounts I have logged in. Appreciate the reply Jason, I'll see if I can confirm it's not something else first. Cheers

• where do i find it at

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!