Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Send to editor

I like the simplicity of the image editor (text/arrows, etc.). I'd like to be able to open an image outside of Chrome directly to the editor. When I select open file from the extension I know I can click the prompt to open an explorer window and then select the image.

If I copy this url and paste it to the end of a Chrome link I can get Chrome to open directly to the open file page. I was hoping if I copied this link to the sendto folder I could right click on an external image and send it to the editor ... no luck.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Hmm one other trick you can do is drag and image from your explorer window into a new Chrome tab and then activate the screenshot extension with the icon to grab the current image.

• I have a subscription to both the Check Plus for Gmail and for the associated calendar.

Check Plus for Gmail is quite well developed and very helpful for a variety of reasons, so I am glad to contribute $5 per month for it. The Calendar is only mildly helpful (to me) and is not worth so much. On top of that, though I had donated, I was denied the specific enhancements until I donated more. That, to me, was very irritating to say the least.

What can I do to change the subsciption amount of the calendar to a small single payment without the add-ons to it being disabled?

• @Albert Kolkin As a monthly subscriber you have access to all the extra features of all my extensions, just use these instructions to unlock them: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Already_Contributed

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!