Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Read Out Loud First few Words

Hi,

The Checkers Plus for Gmail is amazing it works and I have used it for years now.

One slight suggestion I devived from a serendipity situation I would like to determine a solution for. It using Gmail email to receive price alerts to Bitcoin prices changes the title i receive is something like this being ETH as the example here:

the current price of Ethereum is 644.820000 USD. Based on your purchase of 1.00 ETH at 645.0000000 USD, you have an estimated loss of 0 USD.

And some various other alerts can be received.

I realise that if the developer of the alerts shortens the subject it would be good and a satisfactory solution though I'm not sure all places would do it. Really only need to hear two words. Bitcoin $16900. Or ETH 646, or BNB 34. If i have to listen to it repeating this long sentence every time it's going to drive me crazy: the current price of Ethereum is 644.820000 USD. Based on your purchase of 1.00 ETH at 645.0000000 USD, you have an estimated loss of 0 USD.

In short, if you had a feature setting that user can select how many of the title words it reads then I think I can customise a workable solution. I will also ask the alerts developer as it's something both of you could do.

Thanks again for a great product. If you have TWT wallet and you want 100 coins at its current value send me your address before 5th January if l'l get this feature!?

Jaffasoft

Comments

• Currently the only option is to limited the body (not the subject) of the email to a summary.

If I get more comments on this i'll look into it.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!