Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Please dont remove the homepage or the Checker Plus apps

I use it every day when i start my pc i check all my mails, calender and the new files in gdrive.

Comments

• I agree. I just contributed $ to get GMail checker full features and now it may not be on my home page?

• edited December 2020

• i use this every day :)

• I use the home page pretty frequently with the calendar and gmail widget. Though it is isn't essential for my workflow. I'd rather not see it go.

I don't care about the Drive widget personally - it caused the load to be too long anyway.

Would be curious to know why you might be killing it? Is it a cost issue or some other tradeoff that needs to be considered?

• It could be customizable, as Brian said he doesn't need the drive feature. I use google drive a lot though, could be a nice compromise.

And I'm curious too, why are you thinking of removing it?

• I'm always trying new things and this experiment was fun, but it isn't popular enough for me to split my time supporting amongst my 5 more popular products/extensions.

@Mike Barbas Please note my extension are always accessible with one click from the Chrome toolbar, if not you can pin them there: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Pin_extension_to_menu_bar

@Brian Barr Essentially the tradeoff is my time better spent enhancing the extensions then simply trying to display them on a homepage which has not proved popular. I myself don't use it as a homepage lol. I may keep just the homepage without widgets so I can share it among different devices.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!