Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Issues with Right Click shortcut option to move event to a later date

when i right click and move an event to a later date i am unable to see my event name. Instead its shows me "checker plus for google calender" .. how can this be resolved??

Comments

• Can you send me a screenshot of this right click context? Because my extension does not have the option to right click an event.

The only right click option is create an event from a webpage, which is probably what you are describing, more info https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Add_the_current_browser_tab_to_your_calendar

• Thanks Jason. It will be very helpful to move the event from inside the calendar too with a right click option. I use All Day events for my tasks and specially when i want to move things to next week i have to change the view option and then drag which is time consuming. Hopefully you can look into it.

Other than that .. I love the features and i am already telling my colleagues to subscribe. A big thank you for developing this extension, truly appreciate your work.

• For eg. I right clicked on Test and clicked on Fri,Nov 13 and this is how it gets copied.

• To move an event I would recommend left clicking the event and clicking the pencil icon to modify it, then simply change the event dates to the new date.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!