Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Notification when getting an invite?

Hello — I've been experiencing the bug in GMail/GCal that when someone sends me an invite, I don't receive an email or any notification. The event will show up on my calendar, I just don't know it's there. I've done a lot of searching and changed a lot of settings, but I'm still not getting any notice (this seems to be a widespread issue). Is it possible to get this extension to give me a popup for new invites? I'm really hoping to get around Google's bug with an extension like this.

Comments

• I would rather have us open or follow a ticket with the Google Calendar team to resolve the root cause. Have you found their support and a specific thread with this issue, can you link back to it here so I can follow it also.

• Sure, the longest one I've found is here:

https://support.google.com/calendar/thread/9082880?hl=en

There are two major solutions suggested in here, and the settings they tell you to change were both already activated for me, so I'm still out of luck.

• Also, I just realized my first post could be taken as me asking for a new feature — sorry, I was just asking if it existed already and I just wasn't seeing where to turn it on.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!