Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Auto-detect working 90% of the time, but then...

Windows 7 64, Chrome.

Normally, I don't have this issue, but it is rather annoying that seemingly "out of the blue" Checker Plus for Gmail seems temperamental. Checker seems to decide NOT to display accounts emails, so I have to enter each one manually, and only THEN the password autofills. So why not the email address too?

Google Chrome is up to date

Version 86.0.4240.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Comments

• Normally this field is auto-filled.

• So 2 things, I highly recommend you update from Windows 7 to 10 for security and possibly alleviate many related issues.

This signin page is Google hosted page and out of my control, the autofill would be related to cookies and browser settings but not my extension.

• Thank you Jason. Unfortunately, I have to stay with Win7 due to software on that older machine. As for the Google page, normally an email address would show up there. However, if I go through resetting all this from scratch every time I start the computer, then it stays on the whole day. So i'll have to live with it.

Thanks!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!