Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Got super slow in recent couple of month

I have 3 Gmail account, and when I click on Mail Icon it take seconds to load. It used to be instant. Is there anyway to go back to whatever was modified to see accounts instant?

This addon is actually getting worse with updates. Please revert!

I recorded a video to show you how slow it got. Supper Annoying!

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/1158771?key=4ccd72324c9d4baecf74a4a6e8ca819b

Comments

• A reinstall of the extension has fixed this issue with other users.

• Just did and it seems like it's working much better now. Thank you. I will keep you posted if it will start slowing down again.

• Mine is super slow as well. What is proper way to reinstall extension? I have about 8 accounts, will I have to add all of them again?

• I have niticed the same, When I click in the icon its actually taking 5, 10 seconds to load the headers. The window drops down immediately but I then have to wait for the headers.

• Sorry, reinstalled and all fixed. I know I know , I should have done that first thanks Jason

• @WillyParsons If you are using auto-detect then a simple reinstall should work and detect your accounts again for manual adding you may have to repeat that.

• So I should uninstall, then reinstall, correct?

• @WillyParsons Yes, however, you may lose other Gmail settings you've changed - but there is a mechanism that will try to restore them if possible.

• I uninstalled and reinstalled and did not have to reconfigure accounts. Whew! Works faster again. Thanx

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!