Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Google Pay payment

Hey jason,

Thank you for calendar plus. It made my life infintely easier. I really want to contribute as a thank you (and ofc the themes :P). I dont have the cards (providers) supported by Stripe payment so i tried Google pay but it always redirected me to stripe. Hope this is fixed.

Thank you again for this amazing thing.

Comments

• Really, cause Stripe supports a large array of cards international cards, including several European only cards. What about PayPal or bitcoins?

• Same with Paypal. They only support the major providers and I dont have one of those. Bitcoin is illegal here :( . Out of all the options google pay is pretty much the only one i can use.

• How do you fund your Google Pay account?

• With a debit card. Its a country specific provider so none of the options have that.

• Well for a contribution you can simply write a nice review on the Chrome Store, that will be good enough for me.

• Sure :)

Is there a way I can get the themes? (Im still willing to pay somehow).

• Is there anyone in your surrounding that has a one of the supported payments that could do it for you and you pay them in return.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!