Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Error Reload

maybe day maybe two is stop working on my firefox

Error Reload, i try to re add mail but nothing happen

Comments

• Try reinstalling the extension

• Thanks)working again!

• edited August 31

hhh after instal again i found it already with my one mail adrees. Ok i add another one and after some time i cant found app not in the panel not in Installed app list)))strange

i try to reinstall again

UP

working

• I have had trouble with the Checker Plus for Gmail for several days. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and closed the browser and it still has an error message and won't work. Any suggests how to make it work?

• @George McCullough What's the error message? Are you using the defaults options upon reinstalling?

• UnknownError: Internal error opening backing store for indexedDB.open. 

• @George McCullough ah that one is simple just restart the computer.

• AYUDAA es algo que no es de la extencion bueno tambien la extencion pero necesito ayuda ya ve que con lo del coronavirus las clases son virtuales y algunos son de tener una cuenta institucional ahora se cerro cesion en google y la extencion me pone un mensaje de error y no puedo iniciar secion con las cuentas institucionales que hago!!!

• traduccion (tal vez no le entienda por que use el traductor de google pero bueno)

HELP is something that is not of the extension, good also the extension, but I need help. and I can't start session with the institutional accounts that I do !!!

• @maxexiyo2 Try reinstalling the extension.

• UnknownError: Internal error opening backing store for indexedDB.open.

• @water opal Restart the computer to fix that issue.

• @Jason It worked! Thank you very much.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!