Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Reminder Popup window notification disappear after a month

Hi Jason, I have quite a few recurring tasks which i have setup as events. So every month those tasks appears as a reminder. I only dismiss the notification on the reminder window once I complete them. However, I am noticing that non-dismissed notifications disappears from the reminder pop-up window when the next month starts. Is there any settings I need to change or this is a bug?

Comments

• Hmm there is an expiration, but it should be after 31+ days.

Do you know how long ago that event originally was notified to you?

• One or two might be 30 days, some are less. They usually expire right after the next month starts so majority will be less than 30 days.

Is there any way they don't expire and get dismissed only when i do them?

• I'll queue this for investigation, the main reason was to save on limited storage space per extension.

• I understand that. Thanks for the reply and let me know if there is any way around. I would pay for a specific version.

• I understand that. Thanks for the reply and let me know if there is any way around. I would pay for a specific version.

• Good news this issue should be resolved in the latest v36.0

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!