Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Labels appear out of nowhere

Hello!

In my Gmail I keep deleting "Sync issues" label and other three under that one.

I double checked my Gmail session history and I can see access only form my browser and an "atom feed" that come from the same browser: I suppose that is Checker Plus extension, am I right?

So, is it you who add those labels?

Can this be eliminated?

Thank you!

D

Comments

• No sorry, my extension does not any labels automatically, only through user intervention.

I recommend checking your Gmail filters or other devices or connected software.

• But the only activity I see between label deletion and reappearing are from my browser with two entries: one labeled Browser and the other labeled Atom Feed.

Is Atom Feed from you extension?

• edited July 17

If you are using auto-detect with checker plus - the default - then use the Atom Feed is probably checker plus.

But you're stating that my extension is adding specific labels to your emails, which my extension does not do automatically, actually now that you say "Sync issues" it's most likely another backup or sync software on another device that are creating the issue, I recommend googling around with those words and you'll probably find some leads.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!