Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

back to old layout

Is there way to go back to the old layout or similar? I always found it really useful to have all my unread emails there at a glance. I have ADHD so that really helped me make sure I'm not missing anything that may be hidden under all those tabs. And yes, I do mean "all those" because I don't just use 1 account ;)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Can you indicate exactly what is the difference you are referring to between the old and new layout?

• edited July 14

It's completely different. It used to be just a list and previews of incoming mail. All unched up together for each emailaddress. Now it opens "primary" initially, and the rest is in a menu similar to what you see when you open gmail.com.

• I can only assume your version was not update in a while and that you are possibly seeing the modern interface. For resource and security reasons I cannot go backwards with old versions. However, going forwards I can work with you and some suggestions to improve the current interface.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!