Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

How to exit the plugin when printscreen is downloaded for example?

I love the printscreen plugin. However, I don't know or see a way to get out of the plugin to get the screenspace back instead of the plugin showing all the time. i wisg there was a simple X button to get out. or is tehre another way to get out of the plugin that I am missing? Even when I refresh the screen the plugin will stay open. Thanks for support. Johan Btw: I LOVE all your plugins! Awesome!

Comments

• I have put an example printscreen. You can see the printscreen strip with Download button etc. When I click the left arrow at the left I will get the other strip with Draw possibilities etc. So i can only switch between these two strips, but I would liek to be able also to get rid of the strip when done. I don't see how. Maybe I am missing something? When I click the plugin icon again I get the menu of the plugin, but the strip stays on the screen. So how to get rid of the strip when done? Thx.

• Interesting so the window is just a tab and you would normally close it with the X beside the tab, however it seems you only have 1 tab open which is the extension's editor, so to close it you would either have to close your browser or simply navigate to another webpage :)

This is what it looks like when you have multiple tabs with the x button.

• OK. Thanks for clarification. I didn't notice that the plugin opened another tab. I guess it's logical to just close that tab then when done. Great! Thanks again! ;-)

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!