Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Add other email account not run

Hello,

I use the french interface + installed the last version.

I log in with my main gmail address on my PC and I want to add another gmail address; go to "comptes/etiquettes" I receive an authentication message on my phone (Android), I select the number as indicate in the PC message and the email is not added.

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Try reinstalling the extension and send me a screenshot of the error.

• I reinstalled the extension; I don't have a screen error, just that the email address is not added.

I made the draft, see attachment.

• Thanks for the screenshots, what happens in the extension after you go through access windows, is there a spinner that keeps turning does it return to the extension options?

• is there a spinner that keeps turning -----> yes, as long as the code window on the pc (number 5 in the screenshots) is open, when I close it the spinning top stops.

The window on the PC (number 5) doesn't close it is still active, after 15 or 20 seconds I have a message in this window (number 5) to send back a code.

return to the extension options?-----> no if the window (number 5) is still active.

• So that's an interesting security setup, do you know how you might activated that?

Have you tried the "autres methodes de validation" on the bottom of screen #5

Do you have other email accounts, do they work?

• Hello,

So it's an interesting safety device, do you know how you could activate it? ----> No

Do you have other e-mail accounts, do they work? ------> Yes, I've added other emails and it's good, for this address "infobouygues18@gmail.com" I managed to add it but I had to go through the process of recovering the google account because I had done too many tests with it. I had to add this address to my phone to generate the security code.

How many email addresses can I add with Checker Plus?

• Actually the limitation is set by Google itself because you actually have to sign in via your browser, so it's 10.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!