Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Show Contacts photos does not work

When I click the Show contact photos for my accounts, I get the Google "allow" screen, select allow but I still do not see photos and the "Show contact photos" is still there as an option. I have removed the extension and reinstalled to no avail.

Comments

• Did you perform the task for each account you want to see photos for?

Are you the missing photos in the popup window or the notification window?

ps. I believe the "show contact photos" always remains visible - so ignore that.

• Yes I did it for each account. I thought the show went away, maybe u can make it change to remove like u do for account photo. I'll have to check...seems most dont have pics i just need new emails that may have it.

• So the contact photos are updated once a day - and only newest changes are fetched to reduce the load on resources.

You can verify tomorrow if there are new contacts, but old ones should have their profile pic appear.

• Actually ur email to me showed ur picture as expected. I think it's good and will let u know otherwise.

• no, my photo is hardcoded in the extension when you receive emails from this forum :) - so it's not a valid test

• ok ill wait

• I'll give you a testing trick, just mark an email as unread in your Gmail, no waiting necessary, i do this very often :)

• I LOVE IT Jason all these extensions but can you make a wifi connector extension?

• Thanks Jason...I did unread one that had a pic and it shows up. Looks like I'm all good.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!