Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Checker window not showing all events on Firefox

In chrome, I am able to click on the checker window and see all of my notifications, while on Firefox, when there is more than 2 events, I get a '+2 more notification' to expand, which is slightly annoying and adds a click. I was wondering if there was a way to keep the month view and show all notifications. Thanks.

Comments

• ok thanks for the screenshots, they show exactly the issue and make my life easier, for some reason Firefox's extension popup window had to be shorter than Chrome's which resulted in this issue. I will see what I can do about it.

• Thank you for the response! Another issue with Firefox is that when you click on an event and there are a large number of people invited, there is no scroll bar to view and I cannot scroll at all. On Chrome this is not the case. The modal on Firefox does not extend past the screenshot.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!