Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Potentially foolish question about contributions

Love the Gmail checking extension but my possibly stupid question is to customize it one must contribute which is fine but is it a one time contribution then you can use and customize for life or do you have to continue a monthly contribution to unlock these features? I did not see it mentioned anywhere if it is a one time or subscription type payment and I would like to use the dark theme options so it'd be great to know.

Thank you!

Comments

• One time is fine, monthly would give you access to the features from all extensions instantly.

• Hello Jason,

Thank you for the quick and clear response, much appreciated. Being disabled I don't spend money too often but later today I will likely kick a little something over since I really want that dark theme so it is easier on my one working eye...lol. Also it works rather well so of course a little bit of something beats a whole lot of nothing so forking out even a small amount can add up for you so it is the least I or anyone that really likes the extension can do.

Thanks again Jason.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!