Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Can't add an account

When I try to add an account a pop-up window opens where I have to sign in and give permission. After that is only text "Redirecting to extension..." and nothing else happens. I can detect account if I'm logged in, but forgets it later.

Comments

• Can you try updating your Firefox version, it seems you are on a very old v68.0, but the latest version is 75.

• I don't use Firefox, but Waterfox Current.

• ok try again, this time you should see a url that you can try clicking if it doesn't redirect automatically.

• edited April 26

After clicking on it it's reloading again to the list with accounts to choose.

• Can I ask you to test this with Firefox stable, so I can see if it's a user account issue, extension issue or browser issue.

• edited April 26

I've tried my account on Firefox portable (v75) and it worked. There it opened in new tab instead of a popup window. In Waterfox it opens in a popup window along with an empty new tab.

(Edit: new empty tab and opening in tab instead of window is caused by an add-on that automatically merges windows. Disabling this add-on didn't help though).

• Sorry I won't be able to spend more time debugging this particular browser issue with redirects, but maybe you have other extensions interfering that you can also try disabling.

• edited April 26

I already tried to test it with any other add-on that could interfere disabled and it didn't change anything.

• It could be helpful if you allowed to export settings (particulary about added accounts) to the file instead of sync. Then maybe I could just imported it here and it would work?

• I just copied the link from the window and pasted it in the new tab and then it worked. Thanks for the help.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!