Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

No Accounts

Hello,

since couple weeks now I can't login or I get kicked out after few seconds.

I've two Gmail addresses, one is private and the other is Business account (with a non-gmail domain). Prior I could login and GMail took the account instantly, but if I try to add my business account (add other login) I get kicked out from Chrome Browser and all emails, after restart of Chrome I'm logged in only on Business.

I need both emails, so I thought I should use the Chrome Sign in, or the Login in the extension. But both fails due Javascript Console log:

www.googleapis.com/oauth2/v4/token:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

common.js:2346 fetch error: TypeError: Failed to fetch

fetchWrapper @ common.js:2346

common.js:2812 error in oauthFetch: Network problem

oauthFetch @ common.js:2812

common.js:215 unhandledrejection Network problem

(anonymous) @ common.js:215

oauth2callback.js:27 Uncaught (in promise) Network problem

I checked if I have a problem with my Internet connection and used another internet provider, both are the same.

Cheers

Sascha

Comments

• Thanks for the details, as you guessed the timeout error usually relates to internet connection (or rare but could be Google servers)

Can I ask when you say kicked out, do you mean your sign in to the Gmail within the browser or within the context of only the extension?

• I sign in with the browser and let the extension pick up the connection.

• yes I understand that part, and when you get "kicked out" do you get signed out of your browser or just the extension stops picking up the connection to your account?

• I get signed out of both (extension and browser) but not from my business account.

1.) I sign in browser

2.) I open Gmail and it ask for my Browser login password

3.) After opening email I add another account

4.) After max. 5 minuten I get login notification in privat email tab "Request error" and if I hit "OK" I'm out. My Icon in browser is red and ask me to login.

While still in business email account I can all my stuff, but gmail extension doesn't pick that account anymore.

• If you disable the extension does the issue still occur? (account getting signed out of browser after 5min)

• Yes...

I made some more analyses about the "token" request which is from www.googleapis.com. If I ping them I get request timed out, so I thought I should maybe check other connections and there is also timed out.

I switch now to a another IP from googleapis.com in hopes to have a better result. But I think it's not your awesome extension fault.

• Problem Solved!

It's indeed all the local DNS provider map table.

Prior www.googleapis.com had the IP 216.58.210.164

When I switch to 216.58.200.106 (Via Hosts file).

All works again!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!