Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Send Link ends up in an infinite loop

Hi Jason,

First off many thanks for your extensions they greatly add to Chrome, I've been using the checkers since they first came out and cannot live without them!

I have a problem with the Send Link feature this happens 50% of the time. I will click on the Checker Plus extension icon, click the three dots and hit Email Page Link.

A new message window opens and either it works, or I end up in an infinite loop of the new message window constantly refreshing itself. This has been going on for about two years now. I was hoping it was a bug that would be squashed, but it might be a unique situation caused by a combination of add ons.

Any ideas, or any logs I can send to help?

Kindest Regards,

Matt - matt@mjprice.net

Comments

• 2 years! woaw don't be so shy to write some feedback earlier, sometimes the faster I'm aware of them the easier I can determine it's cause. Since I haven't had any other reports of this, I'll assume another extension might be interfering, try disabling them all. Also try clearing cache and signing out and back in to your Google account.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!