Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Obfuscate - Please Add

Like your gmail extension, drive extension and others. I've purchased your Explain and Send Screenshots. I think you've done a great job. One thing that I think is missing, but severely needed by me and at a minimum extremely useful in and of it itself, is an obfuscate feature.

Examples: https://www.techsmith.com/blog/5-ways-use-blur-tool-screen-captures/

Comments

• P.S. Note, I'm aware of your Erase / Blur feature, but a tool to block entire sections (make circles, rectangles, etc.) is what I need. Not just a mouse eraser which is not practical when trying to blur many lines in a section. Especially with my unsteady hands :)

Thanks you!

• That's an excellent suggestion, I did find it unprofessional when trying to blur free hand. Using shapes instead would be great, thanks, i'll queue it for development.

• Good news v10 has the blur by shape or free hand!

• Hey there Jason. Yep i got the update a couple of days ago and saw it in the notes. As usual, you're on it :) Looks good and thanks!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!