Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Please add real time notification for the firefox add on and Yahoo Mail support.

I know its only for Gmail but Chrome lately is not good so I switch to firefox and my add-ons seems more stable here. It would be good to have real time notifications for the Firefox add-on.

With the same features it will be great to have as well a Yahoo version of this. It will be nice to have an extension to have yahoo mail behave the same as the Gmail add-on.

Comments

• Ok thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep my eye out for the availability of this on Firefox, but currently they don't have an API for it.

• Thank you for your reply, I appreciate your efforts for the Firefox add on feature I request and hopefully I wish it will be added in the future. I added another contribution for the support for this real time update feature for Gmail add-on in firefox.

Thank you,

Marfield

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!