Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Pop Up

First of all, I love this extension, so thank you for all of your time and hard work!! 

Lately I've been having a bug where the full text of my emails displays "loading" but never actually shows up. It's happening with OS X 10.9 and Chrome 30.0.1599.101 (the latest version). I also use your extension on my Windows 8 desktop and the problem is not occurring there. I've included a screenshot:

This is what appears when I click a message, and it never actually loads the message.

Thanks again!

Comments

• Can you send me the error logs...

1. Click the Chrome menu icon > Tools > Extensions
    2. Select Developer mode at the top right
    3. Find the extension and click the background link
    4. Select the Console tab and copy all the messages and add them to your issue description
  • Thank you! Just looking at that revealed my problem. Turns out my accounts became unauthorized somehow, even though it was still displaying the previews. I have reauthorized my accounts in the settings and it fixed the problem. I had this error message if you're interested:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized) 
  • No problem, thanks for the being one of the first to use my new form, how was the experience?
  • Really good. I wasn't expecting such a fast response. Although I did get a strange message along the lines of "you don't have permission to submit form" when I created the original question. I thought it didn't work, but then I received the email that you had replied.
  • so how did you get this to work - i have the same error.  https://mail.google.com/mail/u/3/feed/atom/?timestamp=1383669690426
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!