Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Please repair - Shortcuts on popup Ctrl + C (Compose) deny Ctrl + C (copy)

Hi!

When I want to copy text from popup window (ctrl + c) showing new window...

Please fix this bug ;)

Best regards, Stefan

Comments

• Which version are you running, this should be fixed in the latest version.

• I have version 22.0.1

I can't update, this is the latest version.

Thanks for fast reply <3

• Can you send me a screenshot just before you use the Ctrl+C to give me context of where you are.

• Now, If I click Ctrl + C, that new window if open (compose new mail)

• Thanks for the screenshot, however, I haven't been able to replicate the issue.

Are you using the stable Chrome version?

Can you send me a screenshot of the extension version you are using?

Last resort might be to try reinstalling the extension.

• Reinstal aaaaand is ALL OK. Thank you :)

• On MacOS, when I am trying to copy text from email using CMD + C it copies the text AND opens the compose window. Wasn't a problem before.

• @DanielTatarkin Thanks for reporting it, are you also using the latest version of the extension, have you tried reinstalling it?

• @Jason yep, just did a fresh browser install + tried reinstalling the extension.

I just did a clean OS reinstall and tried Edge browser (chromium) and now I'm on Brave, I noticed that issue with both of them.

• Version 22.0.2.7

• @DanielTatarkin ok great details, the issue is a recent one and only affecting mac, i'll be fixing it in v22.0.2.8 to be released in a few days, thank you for the feedback.

• @Jason Awesome! Glad I was able to help.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!