Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Missing Events

Just thought I should point out a bug. Love the design of this extension otherwise!

Comments

• Thanks for the screenshots, but can you describe the issue with some words, at first glance I wasn't sure what to look for.

• The second screenshot is from Google Calendar itself, where you can see there a numerous all day events on all four days shown.

In the first screenshot, from the extension, you can see that the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th show no all day events.

The events listed on the 9th 10th 11th and 12th are on the same calendar as all the other events from the rest of the days shown. There's no reason I can think of that the extension should show events for other days and not those 4.

Thanks!

• So my first guess is that you have a large number of events and I might have to increase the limit of events being fetched.

Can you do more tests such as deselecting some calendars and clicking the refresh button to see if that fetches more events.

As well try other views within the extension window or try going forward in time and see if there any impacts there.

• Tried the refresh button, no success. Can't deselect some calendars, because in the above screenshot from the extension only one calendar was selected. =[

Going forward in time, there was no obvious impact, but I have fewer events scheduled that far out. Your suggestion that the limit on the number of events being fetched is too low seems possible, though going back in time, periods with a similar number of events of events seem unaffected as well, which would seem to suggest something else is the culprit.

• Appears to be working now, almost spontaneously. If you did anything on the backend, sorry to put you through the trouble!

• So I haven't done anything, if you observe this again, let me know. It's most likely one of the actions you performed that triggered the fix. So if it does occur again, i'm be curious which precise actions rectifies the issue.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!