Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

New app suggestion - Google drive folder hierarchy in Firefox bookmark toolbar

Hi Jason,

I would love to have an app that enabled me to navigate through my Google Drive folder hierarchy via my bookmarks toolbar (or bookmarks menu). I make a lot of use out of google drive, and I can't believe such an app doesn't exist, directly from Google. Any time you open a folder, you have to wait while that folder opens, making navigating N levels down an unnecessarily time-consuming process. It seems this info could be scanned and cached periodically in Firefox itself, leading to super rapid response and usability.

Cheers,

Mike

Comments

• Thanks for the suggestion, I'll queue this for development. I presume you are using my drive extension already? and you just don't like having to click a folder and waiting for the sub folders to open vs using the little arrows in the left nav to navigate the folder structure.

• Hi Jason, sorry for the slow response here. Yes, I use your drive extension now. I would like to have the folder/file hierarchy built out so there is no delay. I think it would be a very powerful enhancement. I do think that there's an opportunity for an entirely new app that syncs the full google drive hierarchy to Firefox's bookmarks as well.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!