Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Duplicate emails when adding accounts manually

This is a report based on the comment in https://jasonsavard.com/forum/discussion/comment/24093/#Comment_24093

The problem doesn't always happen. I would say around 20% of the time. I have tried clicking the refresh button multiple times but that didn't fix it. The only thing that seems to fix it was restarting Chrome.

Jason mentioned if I was using conversation view which I assumed is the default view of all emails. The problem happens when reading a single email, or showing all emails.

I had two accounts manually added and both showed this problem.

Comments

• edited February 21

So both accounts have duplicate emails at the same time? and they were unrelated emails between accounts?

If you can send me a screenshot next time, i'll investigate further.

But I understand you reverted to the auto-detect for now.

• Yes both accounts had duplicate emails and they weren't the same emails, totally unrelated emails.

I'll try to switch to manually adding just so I can do the screenshot. It might take some time since this doesn't happen always.

• ok thanks, as well can you tell me which labels you are monitoring in the accounts/labels options.

• I have no labels beside "Inbox" on both accounts

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!