Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Notifications

Hello,

Suddenly I get The Notifications only by sound Without A Push Notifications display on The Screen.

I've Windows 10.it's Start happening just today Suddenly.I Already try Reinstall The App,but The issue Still continue.

Why is That? & how do I fix That?

Waiting for your Answer...

Best Regards.

Joseph.

Comments

• Hello,

I did all in your's extensive list of solutions & There is A minor Change:

The Pop up & Sound both Appears in internet Pages,but Not on The desktop Alone.

Please help Me through...

Waiting for your help...

Best Regards & Thanks.

Joseph.

• What do you mean by appears in internet pages? can you send me a screenshot?

When you clicked the test notification button did you see a notification appear?

• I mean,When I'm in The Chrome browser,Surfing in The internet.

& When Chrome is off & Closed,There Are No Notification at All (No Sound & No Popup Notifications) in The background at The Desktop.

Can you Please help Me through...

Best Regards & Thanks.

Joseph.

• Is the sound definitely from my extension?

So it works when Chrome is open, but not when it is closed?

• yes The sound definitely from your exetension.The Answer to your question is Yes.

but Now I see,That it's not Stable,I mean Now There's not A sound & Not Popup even When Chrome is Open (issue continues).

Please help me...

Best Regards & lots of Thanks.

Joseph.

• How long have used my extension? and how long did you notice this problem?

• I use it already 2-3 years.Great extension.

This issue appears only today.I know for sure,That is can be Solved.

I think it's need only fine tuning in The Settings of My OS (Windows 10 home - 64 bit).

The icon of your extension still shaking When is An email Coming.

Thank you.

...how to fix it,i dont know - i don't care if it will be sending you The extension logs.

• An update:Now it is only Sound appear in both situations,I mean when Chrome open & When it's closed.

• Thank you very Much.Resolved.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!