Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Strange label when opening emails from extension

When I open an email from the extension's popup, the URL looks quite strange. That doesn't really matter – until I try to got back to my inbox. Then, the window is empty, and it just says: "There are no conversations with this label."

The problem only occurs when I use "Add Accounts and stay signed in" and monitor the "All mail" label. My version of Checker Plus is 22.0.

Comments

• Can you click the refresh button in the extension popup window, it appears you probably created a new label recently which was not yet cached in the extension.

Then try again and let me know.

• edited January 15

Thanks for your reply! Refreshing hasn't changed anything. I noticed the bug months ago and just didn't bother enough to open a thread here. It's a minor problem and doesn't matter that much.

I've tried quite a few things (disabling, reinstalling, switching to other browser versions and other laptops) and can say: The problem consistently appears as soon as I use the "All mail" label. In the meantime, I've enabled to check only the Inbox and the most important labels. That solves the issue.

• Ok thanks, i'll open a ticket and to investigate this.

• Can you send me a screenshot of the labels you are monitoring in the options ... accounts/labels tab

• Of course! Does that one help?

• In the email example above that you attached with the subject ...CORRECTIV is it possible that specific email had your label Übermedien ?

Maybe the issue is related to the german letter Ü ? ... it's a long shot :) let me know.

• I don't think that it's related to a specific label. The issue occurs with any label, also with English ones. (But as I said: It's really a minor issue and doesn't the great functionality of the extension at all.)

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!