Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Firefox 72.0.1: Granting Access shows error: cachedFeeds.calendarList is undefined

Good morning!

After the last Firefox update, I'm unable to use the extension in Firefox 72.0.1

How to reproduce

1 - Go to the calendar, it will read "Access not granted!" in the bottom (it was working fine before, but let's re-assign the accounts)

2 - Go to Accounts --> Grant Access

3 - Pick account

4 - Accept the permissions

5 - An error is displayed: cachedFeeds.calendarList is undefined

6 - Account is not added

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited January 10

Can you try reinstalling the extension, another user reported this and solved it.

• Thanks! After doing that a couple of times, I was able to re-add the account :)

• same issue here. reinstalling the extension didn't solve :(

• edited January 10

@Luca Forina Some people have stated they installed 2 times and it worked, wondering if it's related to storage not clearing or timing issue, try again and let me know

• reinstalling one more time and now it works! Probably because I haven't restore previous settings.

• @Luca Forina Ahh, good hint, thanks, to everyone else listening, don't use "Restore previous settings" after reinstalling.

• edited January 10

Same error after Firefox update. Two re-installs fixed the issue.

Though I didn't tried to restore settings after first re-install to confirm this idea, sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• same problem

• @Simona Pisano Reinstall the extension and do not restore previous settings, if the issues persist reinstall a 2nd time.

• Reinstalled the extension and didn't restore previous settings. All now OK

• unintalled and reinstalled and solved.

• in case this helps others, 2 installs and then I had to grant access again

• Reinstalled, with restored settings, granted access and it works. FF 72.0.1 64bit

• Reinstalling the plug-in did it. Now it's working again.

• Worked great with "restored settings" for me thanks

• Hello,

I had the same issue. I solved it by removing the extension, restarting the browser and reinstalling the extension.

Thanks.

• Worked for me; uninstall the addon, restart firefox, reinstall the add on, didn't restore the settings when asked....

• Hi, I've tried the above suggested solutions and no error message " cachedFeeds.calendarList is undefined" anymore. But pop-up notifications aren't properly working, because I need to click on "refresh" every time for them to appear

• @Lúcio Oliveira Please open a new discussion for this separate issue and give me details about the events that are not appearing.

• Also worked again after the second reinstall!

• Got mine working after 2nd reinstall. I removed the extension and closed Firefox, started it again then installed the extension and that got it to work.

• I'm having the same problem. I can't use the extension for a month now.

Thanks!

• @Ronaldo da Silva Alves Batista reinstall the extension 2 times and don't restore setting, this has resolved the issue for everyone mentioned above.

• FYI... this just happened to me with Fx 73, and I had to reinstall 5 times to get it to work..

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!