Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Modern New Tab extension question

Hello Jason,

crx4chrome.com indicates you as the author of the "Modern New Tab" extension for Google Chrome.

I've been using this productivity tool for nearly 2 years now, but, as of lately, it has been flagged by google as violating the Chrome Web Store policy, whatever that may mean. The truth is I haven't found anything as versatile or right for the purpose I need, on the chrome store.

If it's not true that you are the programmer of this extension, I apologize for wasting your time.

If you are, do you have any plans for keeping it up, or is it a lost case and I should move to some other solution? What are your plans for it?

Thank you for your answer.

Emanuel

Portugal

Comments

• P.S. I have a good idea for what I believe would be a useful yet pretty simple to programe extension for Gmail, if you're into extending your portfolio.

• It's not mine, nor do I find any reference to this extension from my name: https://www.crx4chrome.com/publisher/9381/

Can you send me a screenshot if you do as I'd like to fix that.

Also can I ask why you use this site and not the official Chrome store?

• Thank you for your quick response.

Please find below the screenshot for the crx4chrome.com page that links your website to this extension. I was going to send it with my original post but didn't want to make it "heavier".

I do not use this website, but it was the only place where I could get "some" information about the possible programmer since I it's no longer accepted on the Chrome Store. To keep on using it I need to turn on it's availability on the extensions management page of chrome on a several times per day basis. I have no idea who owns this extension, now.

One simple extension, that might be welcome by many users, would be a plain warning when you are about to send one email message to several different recipients under "To:", insted of using "CC:" or "Bcc:". I haven't managed to find one in Google Chrome ... or anywhere else, by that matter. If you decide to work on that please let me know.

Thank you and have a Merry Xmas.

Emanuel

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!