Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Scroll when capturing selection?

Hey there! I've used some other tools that automatically scroll down the page when using the "Capture Selection", is that something I'm missing or an option I don't have on? I'd love to capture a selection and have the page scroll while I'm in capture mode so I can get more of the screen in the shot. Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• good suggestion, have you tried the Select Element as a possible alternative?

i'll take note of this, however, currently an intermediate screenshot is taken of the page and then you select from that screenshot, so scrolling would have to change that process completely.

• I haven't tried that no. I've been taking a capture of the full page then cropping, but I'd love to be able to do a selection and have the page scroll along with the selection if possible. Great tool though, thank you.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!