Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Stopped working with Advanced Protection

I have had this on for about a year now, and it just now stopped working with Checker Plus. As in: it worked yesterday, does not work today. I am sure that this isn't an issue with the developer, but I thought I would share.

Comments

• With the Advanced Protection you will only be allowed to use the default auto-detect method https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Account_sign_in_methods

This has been the case ever since they released Advanced Protection.

• I changed nothing, and it threw me out. Reinstalled, and it is working again. Ah, fun.

• So how do you know the issue is associated with Advanced Protection?

• While I trying to get it to work, I saw an message from Google stating so, but I don't remember now if I was trying the other login method at that time (just trying to get reconnected).

• Hi Jason. I tried to add my account after the fail (about Firefox 71), but I obtaind this error:

"Error storing object with key: tokenResponsesEmails ConstraintError: A mutation operation in the transaction failed because a constraint was not satisfied."

• @Javier Barragán Please open a new thread for this different issue, and try reinstalling th extension first.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!