Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

email age

What happened to the age of the email? I used the "N days ago" text all the time. Please bring it back!

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Good eye, I noticed that bug also recently, I mistakenly removed the word "Yesterday", this means only the emails that were received "Yesterday" from your inbox will not have a date, but today's or 2 days, 3 days ago+ emails will show the date, I will be fixing this in the next version.
  • Thank you for the quick response, I look forward to the new version.
  • It's not just about the missing word "yesterday."  A previous version used to display the age of the email, in minutes or hours or days, in a parenthetical, right next to the sender's name, something like:  (37 mins ago).  This feature was extremely useful and I regard it as superior to just listing the time or datestamp or email along the right column.  I hope you bring it back!
  • Ah, that one is debatable, i took guidance from the tablet version - https://mail.google.com/mail/mu/mp/
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!