Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Todoist Integration

Any and all Todoist integration would be appreciated, from full sync with Checker Plus for Google Calendar (which is already awesome), to completing the task/event when I check it off via the Checker Plus reminders feature. Currently, I am checking it off of the popup reminder in Checker Plus, then going to Todoist to check it off in that system, which is just no fun. Also, Todoist isn't going anywhere, while Google makes up their mind about Keep vs Tasks. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to these extensions and our requests.

Comments

• Thanks for posting the suggestion, I believe it's the first of it's kind, although working with todoist requires collaboration, time and even permission, so i'll wait for more noise on this subject. Although good point on keep vs tasks, i'm waiting for that also to be resolved.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!